Essential oils are precious natural gifts given to us for physical, emotional, and spiritual benefits. I like to think of them as pure and potent aromatic kisses in a bottle!
Let’s appreciate our amazing hearts for just a minute! Our heart is the workhorse of our cardiovascular system, pumping blood to organs, tissues, and trillions of cells in our body. Now that is a tough job! Even more astounding is the fact that if we lined up all the vessels in our cardiovascular system end to end, they would extend for about 60,000 miles, which is far enough to circle the planet more than 2 times!
In honor of heart health awareness month, I invite you to learn about a few of my favorite essential oils that promote feelings of relaxation and reduced stress in our busy lives. The combined benefits of reduced stress along with balanced diet, exercise, and a reduction in our toxic load is great for our hearts and overall vitality!
This gorgeous conifer essential oil sourced from the branches of tall evergreen trees has been known to promote proper circulation and blood flow throughout the body*. I love to use a homemade blend I call no more veins to help promote blood flow and reduce the appearance of spider and varicose veins. (tip: it’s good for men too!)
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening to promote vitality and energy.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. In aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang is used to lessen tension and stress and to promote a positive outlook, and we know that reduced tension and stress helps keep our hearts healthy!
- Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to Fractionated Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
- Take internally for antioxidant support.*
Oh Bergamot, I love you so! This gorgeous citrus plant grown in Italy is known emotionally as the Oil of self-acceptance. It’s cleansing aroma combines a little bit of citrus, spice, and a hint of floral. The name Bergamot is derived from the town Bergamo, in Lombardy, Italy where it is extensively cultivated. I use this oil when doubts creep into my heart and I need to excavate limiting beliefs. Try rubbing a couple of drops directly on your chest over your heart and take a deep breath of gratitude for all your heart does for you every day. This oil has the powerful ability to turn our awareness to positive, hopeful thoughts.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
Passion- Inspiring Blend
This blend is simply irresistible! A blend of cardamom seed, cinnamon bark, ginger, clove bud, sandalwood, jasmine flower absolute, and vanilla bean absolute makes Passion one of my go-to oils when my heart needs a boost of excitement! This oil is great for rekindling romance and helps you recover your long-lost mojo to try that next big something new in life! Try it for yourself, you won’t be disappointed!
- Diffuse in the morning to start the day feeling energized and enthusiastic.
- Apply to pulse points and heart throughout the day to feel inspired and passionate.
- Diffuse at work to spark creativity, clarity, and wonder.
These are just a few of my favorites of aromatic kisses in a bottle! To get yours, simply head over to www.mydoterra.com/standinlove and click Join & Save to get your wholesale account today! You will receive a welcome email from me with what to do next, along with an invitation to my private online support group with ongoing education, training, and mentoring!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Jennifer Miller is a Las Vegas-based dōTERRA Wellness Advocate, Speaker, and Marketing Consultant. She volunteers as a Community Partner for global nonprofit BeadforLife, whose mission is to provide entrepreneurial training to 1 million impoverished people globally by 2027. Click here for a listing of upcoming events, or Follow her on instagram or Facebook @standinlovejen . To host a dōTERRA essential oil workshop with your friends or family, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org .