In case you haven’t noticed the frenzy on social media with essential oils, it’s BOGO week! That means we are sharing select oils at 1/2 the cost for the entire week! It’s the perfect time to join the growing global community and begin your path of natural health and wellness! We LOVE free oils!!!
Today’s BOGO (Buy One, Get One free) features two delightfully herbaceous essential oils: Cardamom and Cilantro. Let’s explore the Cardamom together!
Native to the Indian subcontinent, this herb is now extensively cultivated in Guatemala, thanks to a German coffee planter who brought it there over 100 years ago! With its spicy, warm, and inviting aroma, Cardamom is no stranger to coffee houses and bakeries around the world! Interestingly, cardamom is the third most expensive spice by weight worldwide, surpassed only by vanilla and saffron!
Top Uses for Cardamom
- respiratory support – when irritations occur, or seasonal threats become a bother, add 6-8 drops of cardamom to diffuser for aromatic benefits, or rub a few drops directly over the chest with fractionated coconut oil.
- easing digestive discomforts– apply 2-3 drops directly over abdomen to ease occasional stomach pain or to reduce nervous feelings and tension.
- bad breath – add 1-2 drops to 4 oz of water and use as a mouthwash!
- culinary applications– add a toothpick swirl to breads, cookies, or sauces!
Due to its natural ability to soothe, relax, and open airways, cardamom essential oil is a key ingredient in dōTERRA Breathe respiratory blend and Breathe lozenges. Seriously, if you have not tried these when feeling under the weather, you are doing yourself a massive disservice! Way better than traditional cough drops!
CO-IMPACT SOURCING of CARDAMOM
What I love most about cardamom is dōTERRA’s commitment to combining sourcing with social responsibility. dōTERRA deliberately chooses sourcing locations where there is an opportunity to improve individual, social, economic, and environmental well-being, while at the same time, sourcing the world’s finest essential oils. Location, distillation practices, climate, and time of harvesting all play a role in producing essential oils with maximum potency and the targeted chemistry for our bodies.
Check out this incredible video taken in Guatemala featuring the harvesters of cardamom and highlighting the importance of Co-Impact sourcing as it relates to the long-term partnerships between growers and distillers!
This Co-Impact Sourcing initiative is one of the driving forces behind my passion for dōTERRA and sharing essential oils with the world! Imagine for a moment, that every time we crack open a bottle of these gorgeous aromatic compounds, we not only derive natural health and wellness benefits, but we help bless families around the world living in poverty through job creation, and the promotion of community development initiatives!
JOIN the STAND IN LOVE COMMUNITY
Are you ready to get started on your wellness journey with these incredible essential oils?
Join in 4 easy steps!
- CLICK HERE and choose your language and the country you want to ship to.
- On the next page you choose the WHOLESALE CUSTOMER or WELLNESS ADVOCATE option
- Fill in your details, then simply add the $35 introductory enrollment packet and type in the names of oils you would like to receive at wholesale prices
- or select a starter KIT, (smartest and most cost-effective way to begin! I like the Natural Solutions Kit or the Home Essentials Kit because they both contain the most-used essential oils and tools you will need to get going! (like a diffuser!)
I will then send you a welcome email and link to our private support group. To connect with me online and to learn a bit more about our community including upcoming education workshops and free online webinars CLICK HERE or visit my UPCOMING EVENTS.
Why Becoming a Wholesale Member is by far Your Best Option!
- Wholesale pricing (25% discount)
- No monthly order required
- Option to receive 10-30% of your total purchase back in FREE product points
- Eligibility to receive dōTERRA’s FREE Product of the Month
- Ability to earn compensation and bonuses by sharing with others
- This is the lowest overall product cost & smartest way to buy
This BOGO offer ends tonight at midnight MST, so take advantage of the 1/2 cost and start your essential oil journey today! Only $26 for BOTH oils!!
Let’s BOGO! xo Jennifer